Thursday, June 5, 2008

Website on the way

Feedback would be welcome. I'm at present constructing a website with a built in, simple key to guide users into the matrix of reef fish identification at TARP. It will also have the same access as this blog site to the annotated checklist and the 'wall' of illustrated descriptive panels, as well as the external fish news. I am anticipating stopping blogging here in due course and switching my chit-chat to TARPWatch when the fish identification website can take over from this blog (a somewhat unwieldy place to put so much information but it gave me a quick start). I won't close TARPFish if I do that because it has some archived stuff. So as I say, feedback in principle would be welcome, but otherwise that is my eventual intention.

Incidentally (as I have also mentioned in TARPFish), a recent snorkel appears to have turned up another few new species for me in TARP and I'll post the additions when I get round to it.

No comments: